During our initial meeting, we will discuss your project and determine how best New Earth Designs may serve you. You may already have a project underway or have a landscape plan from which you are working. You may have an existing landscape that is in need of renovation, or a new garden addition, or your needs may include walkways, patios, and landscaping for your brand new home.
With over 25 years experience designing and building beautiful and functional gardens, our design-build methods have proven that by putting your interest and budget together, we maximize the productivity. You get the most and the best for the money.
Go to our Helpful Information section to see our recommendations for keeping your new plants healthy, and keeping your investment functional and beautiful. More plant care information online is available at www.TarHeelgardening.com, sponsored by our North Carolina Nursery and Landscape Association and the N.C. Department of Agriculture.
We can help you with a wide range of services:
- Landscape Designs, Plans, and Details
- Grading and Plant Bed Preparation
- French Drains, Catch Basins, Buried Downspout Piping
- Patios and Walkways (Brick, Stone, Gravel, Mortared Stone, Concrete Pavers)
- Walls (Brick, Stacked Stone, Mortared Stone, Concrete Masonry Units, Timbers)
- Low Voltage Lighting
- Waterfalls, Garden Pools, and Fountains
- Plant and Tree Installation
- Seed and Sod Installation